Friday, January 06, 2012

2011 - two more Recaps!

Plausible!

Just a quick one.
You need to read this post by David and this one by Shawn.

It should be painfully obvious why I like the former.
Yes, it indeed mentions ME (!!!) and has done wonders for my ego - what else? Plus, it is polite, as in the weeping sore on the anus of lowest common denominator shark programming that was "How Sharks Hunt"!
Wow - looks like I've still got a lot to learn!

And Shawn's?
I like it because it opens a window into the soul of a good man - but above all, because it mentions one of my very favorite Shark people. Let me cite.

Mary O’Malley and her husband Lupo
One of the greatest unsung heroes in shark conservation, Mary is a force to be reckoned with. Tireless and uncompromising, she has played a decisive role in just about every piece of shark fin legislation and shark sanctuary to date. In Florida, sharks are finally gaining much needed protection largely due to her efforts.
Mary, you are awesome!

Could not agree more!
Mary is one of the Shark people I like and respect the most and the only reason I didn't mention her in Part One is that she would have felt embarrassed & given me an earful if I had. She's intelligent, knowledgeable, determined, passionate and goal oriented, and just simply a beautiful person with a big heart to boot - and, she knows how to handle crazy Taureans! For all of those reasons, she is one of the very few people who has earned the right to berate me about my opines - and rest assured that she regularly does!
In fact, I've only dared to post Part Two knowing that she has absconded and will be incomunicado in Indo - and by the time she's back, it'll be too late!

Thank you Shawn, this was long overdue!

Anyway I'm digressing as always - Enjoy!

No comments: